What Can I Expect?
When you work for LuGreg Trucking LLC, you can expect:
- Company Culture that Emphasizes Employees and their Families
- Excellent Working Conditions
- Great Equipment
- Job Specific Training
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Medical Insurance with Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Company paid life with the option to purchase additional coverage for you and your eligible dependents.
- Supplemental Insurance Offered
- Aflac Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Aflac Accident Indemnity
- Aflac Cancer Care
- Aflac Critical Care and Recovery
- Aflac Dental
- Aflac Hospital Advantage
- VSP Vision
- Cafeteria Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care.
- Excellent Safety Incentive Program
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- Paid Jury Duty DaysCompany Provided Uniforms
- Day and Night Shifts
To provide the best oilfield fluids operation available to our customers, by providing our team members with the best work environment possible, by charging a reasonable rate for an outstanding service which in turn provides LuGreg Trucking with a reasonable profit which benefits our customers, our team members, our company, the public, and His Kingdom.
LuGreg Trucking’s success is dependent on the grace of God and our stewardship of HIS blessings. Our purpose statement is accomplished by all LuGreg Trucking team members adopting a servant’s heart, reflecting the character of our CEO, Christ Jesus to our customers, the public, and most importantly to each other. Honesty, openness, fairness, humility, compassion, servanthood, cooperation, discipline, passion, and love are our goals. LuGreg Trucking will provide our team members the best equipment, compensation package, and work environment that we can afford. In return, our team members will provide our customers with a quality of work unmatched in our field and help us maintain a positive company image to the public. LuGreg Trucking team members are self-motivated people. New ideas, improved methods, and continuing education are all highly encouraged to promote our continued success.